Portable handheld sensor GreenSeeker ® – is a simple and affordable assistant agronomist which is designed to measure and assess the state of the plant, the calculation of fertilizer and crop forecasting. The unit is on-line directly in the field by providing recommendations for nitrogen fertilization to date in real time on a certain grade. Using the method of calculating NDVI instrument will respond to the need for nitrogen plants, the general health of culture on the basis of which the farmer or agronomist can do predetermine steps that will prevent the introduction of excess fertilizers that could be detrimental to the crop.
When you click on the sensor device emits short light rays in the red and infrared light reflected from the surface of the plant leaf partially dissipated, and the remnants of fighting back in the trap detector is a device that analyzes the data and displays it on the screen. These data are the NDVI index for the plant which ranges from 0.00 to 0.99 and the higher the figure the better health and less need for nitrogen feeding (depending on the variety, culture, etc.).
To obtain relevant results for a particular field, you must take measurements of biomass in different parts of the field and averaging the data. To provide accurate information on the measurement device is held at a distance of 60-120 cm from the plant. Field sensor measurement oval and increases depending on the altitude, so we recommend performing the measurements at a constant height of about 1 m.
The kit includes:
– Manual sensor GreenSeeker ®
– Enhanced battery (provides 5 hours of work)
– Recommendations developed by GMBH “Agri Land”
Now portable GreenSeeker handheld can be used to calculate the rates of fertilizer for the followingagriculture crops:
– Spring wheat
– Winter wheat
– Spring barley
– Winter barley
The list of crops is constantly updated.
Without a doubt, the new device will find its place in the set assistant agronomist and allow it to be more precise, better and faster monitor the health field and as a result increase the quantity and quality of crops.
When buying a nitrogen tester, the customer has the ability to get the software (if any smartphone or tablet based on the Android operating system.), The use of which, it is possible to designate areas of the scanned points of fixation of the field and specify the NDVI index tester.
Trimble Juno - Field assistant agronomist
The Trimble® Juno® T41™ C handheld computer features a GPS Receiver of 2-4 meter accuracy, Windows Embedded 6.5, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB storage, 8 megapixel camera, and a rugged IP65 rating. Use the Juno T41 to calculate field acreage, locate soil sample points by grid or zone, scout for pests or problem areas, or to perform variable rate application.
The Juno T41 rugged handheld computer is a powerful, connected, and compact solution useful for your precision agriculture mapping. Its slim, ergonomic design is easy to grasp, and enables all-day use by hard-working professionals and demanding consumers alike. The handheld includes an 800 MHz processor with 512 MB RAM for fast and reliable software operations.
- Rugged design certified to IP65; MIL-STD-810G
- MIL-STD-810G compliant and means improved solution reliability, lower cost to support and lower total cost of ownership
- IP65: Protection against dust and driving rain or water spray
- All-weather durability enables increased usability of product and higher end-user satisfaction
- Ultra-Lightweight (13.5 oz including battery) for a rugged computer
- Sunlight viewable 4.3” WVGA display protected by Gorilla® Glass
- Integrated 3.3 Ah lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery provides approximately 12 hours of use between charge cycles
- Operating System: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Support for ten languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- 800 MHz processor, 512 MB SDRAM, 8 GB non-volatile Flash storage
- One of the fastest processors in the Android market in the handheld form factor
- No moving parts enables robust performance in extreme temperature and vibration
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Leverage location-based applications for greater productivity and cost-reduction
- 2 – 4 m real-time accuracy using WAAS/SBAS corrections
- No accessories required to utilize GPS positioning
- MCX port for optional External GPS Antenna to enhance signal reception in challenging environments
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless
- Easy connectivity to Bluetooth devices, including sensors, instruments and human interface devices
- Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Easy connection to wireless networks
- Supports Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) v4 for enterprise-ready security and connectivity
- Integrated digital camera with flash and autofocus
- 8 megapixel resolution enables easy and crisp data capture
- Supports geospatial inspections by capturing geo-tagged images in conjunction with the integrated GPS receiver
- Dual LED flash can be used as a flashlight
- Expandability options
- microSD (SD/SDHC) card slot
- Custom port with full speed USB 2.0 protocol to support:
- USB Client
- USB Host (with optional accessory)
- 9-Pin Serial (with optional accessory)
- 4 tactile front buttons with three side buttons for volume and activation control
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
Moisture grain HE 50
Quality and accuracy major sizes at harvest a crop!
Moisture grain HE 50 (Germany).
The measurement cell which has been specially developed for agricultural use allows the most diverse products to be measured. The homogenisation of the sample in the new measurement cell creates the best conditions for precise moisture measurements. This means that the HE 50 offers great reliability for freshly harvested grain and other crops within a wide measurement range.
Has weight of advantages:
· easy handling
· exact measuring results
· automatic temperature correction
· high measuring range up to 30 % moisture
· 14 calibrations various approvals
Place a 9 ml sample in the bottom section of the measurement cell. With the help of a ratchet screw the top section of the measurement cell into place. Place the measurement cell on to the unit and select the product using the rotary switch. By pressing the measurement button the selected product appears in the display. The HE 50 completes the measurement in seconds, automatically corrects the temperature and displays the measurement result. No adjustment is required since the HE 50 offers very high accuracy. Four of the fourteen product programs can be selected from over 180 available products for your HE 50, e.g. cargo, peanuts, milo corn, green coffee etc.This allows a universal application of the HE 50 for grain, grass, vegetable and flower seeds, etc. Floury products can be measured by means of the special cell for floury products, available as option.
The HE 50 is suitable for the tempe-rature measurement as well. In connection with a temperature rod (1 m or 1.5 m) you can measure the temperature in stored goods and piles of grain. The temperature in bales of straw and forage can be measured by means of the new temperature rod for straw and forage.
As a result of its highly modern technology, the HE 50 is easy to service and offers a long service life.
Well over several thousand units are already in use all over the world in tough harvesting conditions.
Power supply: 9 V battery or accu
Dimensions: Unit 220 x 120 x 65 mm
Suitcase: 390 x 290 x 85 mm
Weight: approx. 3.2 kg (with whole accessories)
The table of a range of humidity cultures HE 50:
Currently, the unit entered the culture on customer needs.
German accuracy! The European quality!
Moisture grain HE Lite
Moisture grain HE Lite (Germany)
Electronic bystrodeystvuschy moisture HE Lite (Pfeuffer, Germany) is designed to measure the moisture content (proximate analysis) of cereals, pulses oilseeds in terms of cleaning, post-processing, storage and processing.
Moisture is a microprocessor-electronic device, one of the latest developments leading manufacturer of laboratory equipment in Europe.
Manual mills provides more accurate results.
Possible displacement level of -2% to +2% gives
adjust the value of humidity.
In moisture automatic temperature compensation of grain.
The accuracy of the humidity:
– In the range of 5 to 20% less than 0.2% (0.1% of your passport);
– In the range of over 20% and 30% ? 0,3%.
Operating temperature range from -10 to +40 degrees Celsius.
Power Source – 1.5Vh4.
Weight with Case – 2.5 kg.
Table moisture measurement range of cultures
Soil Compaction Meter Wile Soil
Density of soil or penetrometer – a device that measures the density /resistivity of the soil when it is introduced into the soil (standard ASAE S313.3)
Through the use of soil Wile Soil densitometer, you can:
- Promote the development of the root system of plants
- Improve the effectiveness of fertilizers
- Ensure the penetration of moisture into the deeper layers of the soil and prevent water stagnation in the surface layers
- Reduce the cost of tillage
- To save you time and money
Once you’ve figured out at what depth to be plow sole, you can:
- Restrict the movement of agricultural equipment in the areas of seals
- Start planting cover crops to improve soil water regime
- Plowing their fields with the help of equipment that can penetrate into the deeper layers of soil
The optimal time to determine the density of the soil is considered to be an early spring – the period before plowing. The soil should be moist enough, as the moisture content in soil and its structure will affect the densitometer readings.
It is recommended to compare the readings of the same soil type with the same moisture content. To understand the differences, carry out the measurement of the density near the fence, and then in the field – the results are quite different. To obtain a reliable measurement result, it is necessary to carry out several measurements in different places of the field and calculate their average.
To obtain reliable results, spend a few measurements in the same area of the field. Just check out a fewareas.
- Green segment (0-14 kg/cm2). Favorable growing conditions.
- Yellow segment (14-21 kg/cm2). Suitable growth conditions.
- Red segment (21 kg/cm2 or more. Unfavorable conditions for growth.
Density is supplied with two tips: a diameter of 1.27 cm for measuring the density of the solidsubstrate and a diameter of 1.91 cm for measurements in the soft ground. On the face of the densitometer for each tip has its own scale. It is based on a unit of measurement Psi – pounds persquare inch.
When buying Tester density soil Wile Soil, client ymeet Receive Ability prohrammnoe Provision (if availability Smartphone Or Tablet bazeilles on the operating system Android.), Using pry Kotor can be oboznachyt fyksyrovanыmy points tracts testyruemoho field.
Nitrogen tester SPAD
Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in all green plants and is essential for photosynthesis.
Efficient use of nitrogen (N) fertilizer is important to economical agriculture production and to
the quality of ground and surface waters. The chlorophyll meter is a good way to testing for N.
-Precision: ± 1.0 SPAD
-Repeat: ± 5.0 SPAD
-Temperature of testing: 0°С to 50°С
-Storage range: -22 to 50°С
-time for testing: 2s
-testing area Diameter: 3mm
-Stored datum: 30 Groups -50°С
The optimal number of N-fertilizer remains unknown up to the start of the growing season.
- Dividing of N-fertilizer at 3-4 doses allows make flexible solutions, depending on the growth and weather conditions.
Optimal plants nutrition requires the active management of crop condition with the help of agronomists.
Using the SPAD N-Tester, you can simply, accurately and quickly determine the need for nitrogen your plants directly into the field.
Please, when setting up the SPAD N-Tester, pay attention to:
- Growth stage: recommendations for N-fertilizer relate only to the growth stages VVSN 30-32 (growing) and VVSN 37-51 (first appearance of thin leaves before the start the ears).
- Measuring point: measurement should be taken right in the middle of the plate the youngest fully developed leaves (see figure below.). The measurement of not fully developed leaves could lead to overrated recommendations.
- Sorts: The difference between sorts is leveled through annual updates adjustment coefficients, which are given with the application map, as well as application chart, can be drawn by agronomist.
- The sulfur deficit: S-deficiency leads similarly to the lighting leaves. When setting up the SPAD N-Tester, you need to install S-sufficient rate. We recommend that the S-deficit be covered at a very first dose, so that the application of the SPAD N-Tester prior to the second and third doses did not raise any S-deficiency. Other nutrients have no significant impact.
- There is no impact on the measurement of N-Tester by the time of the day, pesticides or moisture on the leaves, strobile and the yield level.
- High-quality wheat: There is no additive for the growing of high quality wheat in recommendation of N-Tester. Please consider the relevant recommendations crop sector.
- Your experience: The SPAD N-Tester can not show the N-earth stocks that plants still can not take because of the prolonged drought. Then rely on your experience in the interpretation of the N-Tester measured value.
SPAD N-Tester can help you optimize the N-fertilizer in the economic and environmental terms.
Numerous own and independent field research, as well as of many years tests cover the accuracy of the N-fertilizer recommendations using the SPAD N-Tester. The N-fertilizer using the N-Tester provides you with agronomic success.
Can measure the Chlorophyll content of plants immediately . LCD show the results.
Chlorophyll content and leaf nitrogen content has a very close realationship .The meter is conductive to impose reasonable nitrogen and improve the utilization of nitrogen. So this purpose can be to protect the environment ,espacially water resources, rather than using too much nitrogen fertilizers.
-on: Measurement?all kinds of plant leaves
-Area measurement: Ф10mm
-Measuring mode: 2-wavelength concentration difference of optical methods
-Sensors: Silicon semiconductor photodiode
-Measured value: liquid-crystal Display:3-digit LCD ; measuring times: 2-digit LCD
-Measuring Range: 99.9
-Memory capacity: 30 dataS , automatically calculate and show the average.
-Power: Two units of NO.5 AA alkaline manganese batteries or carbon – zinc battery
-Battery life:Each of two batteries can be maintained more than 20,000 operations
-Dimensions (L. W. H.) : 155mm * 70mm * 42mm
-Weight: 320 grams (excluding batteries)
-Precision: ±1.0 SPAD
-Temperature of testing :0°С to 50°С
-Storage range :-20°С to 55°С
-Time for testing:< 2s